The Arlington Environmental Collection and Recycling Event (E-CARE) is a biannual event at which residents can safely dispose of household hazardous materials (HHM), bikes, small metal items and other recyclable items.
Before you come to E-CARE, talk to your neighbors. Combine your items and save a trip to the collection site. Business and commercial wastes will not be accepted.
When is the next E-CARE?
Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
1425 N. Quincy St. (across from Washington-Liberty High School)
Rain or shine – downloadable event brochure
- Automotive fluids
- Car care products
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs)
- Corrosives (acids/caustics)
- Fire extinguishers
- Flammable solvents
- Fluorescent tubes
- Fuels/petroleum products
- Household cleaners
- Lawn and garden chemicals
- Paint products (25-can limit)
- Photographic chemicals
- Poisons (pesticides)
- Printer ink/toner cartridges
- Propane gas cylinders (small hand-held or larger)
- Swimming pool chemicals