Quick reminders (more details in the Newsletter):
1. Livability Issues (Remember: If we don’t speak up, the County, developers, and the BID may think that the community doesn’t care and will do when they think is right for the community):
- Don’t forget to participate in the three Crystal City Parks engagement meetings hosted by the National Landing BID.
- Participate in the Underground Challenge and share your thoughts on what it should be.
- Look for the community meeting the three civic associations will be hosting later in the summer to update you on what has happened and what are next steps in the Livability agenda.
2. Special Election July 7: Three candidates are vying to take the seat vacated by Erik Gutshall’s passing.
3. Virtual SPRC Process for 101 S. 12th Street: Provide input from July 1-8. Remember: if we don’t speak up, the County will assume everything is just fine.
4. Census: Have you registered? If so, why are you getting continuous reminders?