1. Survey: We are gradually modernizing our CCCA procedures and media. We will be issuing more frequent emails to keep you up to date on meetings and issues in coming weeks. In this issue, we are including a survey to ask members what you like, dislike, or would like to see in the Newsletter in the future. Please help by by filling out the attached survey.
2. Construction Coming Up:
- 1900 Crystal Drive: Construction to Close Lane and Sidewalk. The general contractor will begin closures associated with 1900 Crystal Drive construction on March 29th and they will continue progressively over the next two weeks.
- 2000/2001 S Bell: Preparation work for demolition of 2001 Richmond Hwy starts April 12 with the Underground passage from 20th to Crystal City Shops closed; when demolition of the tower starts end May, Underground passage will close for about 3 ½ years
3. Earth Day Clean Up – 17 April 2021 (rain date 24 April): Join the National Landing BID and Livability 22202 to clean up the wooded area along the GW Parkway south of the Mount Vernon Trailhead at the Crystal City Water Park to the access road on 26th St South. (And get a look at some what may someday become accessible open space for our 22202 community.) Sign up now to help keep National Landing green and clean!
4. National Cherry Blossom Festival in 22202: See the Newsletter for all of the art work and events from now till April 11.
5. Meetings, Development, and Other Issues: See the Newsletter for a detailed list.